So I am writing this to myself at this point, but that is ok. I am hoping to share lots of recipes and pictures and at the very least document my process. I am a lifelong dieter and I hope to be someone who gets all this crap figured out one day. I am currently in the process of losing 15 pounds gained from a 100 pound weight loss. I have spent the better part of the last 3 years working towards this loss, and while a lot of it came off at the beginning, it has come to a screeching halt for the last half of the year. I am trying to get back to a place of self control and feeling better about myself. I know it cannot be connected to a number on the scale, but I also know that I absolutely 100 percent can not let myself gain this weight back. Its a non negotiable. So, in an effort to get my crap together I am going to start writing. And taking pictures. And working my way through these muddy waters.
I am not a nutritionist, I am not a doctor, I am by no means an expert. I am someone though who has extensive diet experience, and I love to cook and take pictures and write and be creative.
 |
and because pictures are nice, here is a picture of some delicious melons I cut up last week. My melon picking game is strong this summer. |
No comments:
Post a Comment